||Shirley Sims, Macon County Clerk|
Brenda Groza, Deputy Clerk, Human Resources
Tammy Perkins, Deputy Clerk, Account's Payable
Linda Mohn, Deputy Clerk, Elections
Office Hours 8:30-12:00 1:00-4:00
Shirley is currently Clerk to the County Commission therefore in charge of keeping minutes and records of all proceedings of commission meetings.
* The County Clerk is the Budget Officer for Macon County.
* The Clerks Office is responsible for all Human Resource's for Macon County Employees
* Payroll, taxes and reports, retirement and Insurance Administration are all directed thru the Clerk.
* The Clerks Office sells County Licenses, ie, Liquor, Notary Commissions, Auctioneers, and ATV permits.
* Conducts all elections for all entities in Macon County.
* All bills for the County Officials are paid thru the Clerks Office.
* The Clerks Office works with entities to set yearly tax rate levies.